"Bora da, rwyn gobethio bod mae
I gyd mewn iechyd da"

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bicycle race

When I was about nine years old I had a bicycle race with a group of friends around a large field.

For the first three rounds I was well in front of the others but at the beginning of the forth round the chain came off my bike. I had to get off to put the chain on again. But by now the other cyclist were 50 yards in front of me so there was no hope on my catching them up.

I was pedalling along to get back to the finish and I heard this little girl saying to her mother, "Oh mummy, look at him, it's a pity he's last!".

I couldn't explain to them that I had been well in front for the first three rounds. It was very embarrassing!

No comments:

"Nos da rwyn gobeithio bod newch
chi gyd gall nosweth difyr"