"Bora da, rwyn gobethio bod mae
I gyd mewn iechyd da"

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Chocaholic



Glyn gets caught out

One sunny day, I went shopping with my family in Llandudno.

I was on my electric scooter.

As soon as I was able, I 'escaped' from my family and rode off to the nearest chocolate shop! I treated myself to £15 of their delicious chocolates!

Unknown to me, my loving, caring wife had asked my eldest daughter to 'keep any eye on me', knowing that I am both a chocoholic as well as a diabetic.

Later on that afternoon, I met up with my family once more. My wife asked me what I had been doing. I replied innocently, 'Not much'.

To my embarrassment, my wife then produced from her pocket a very incriminating photograph!! 'Then what is THIS?!!', she asked. My daughter had photographed me 'red-handed' in the chocolate shop, just as I was paying for my chocs!

My wife took all the chocolates away from me! But she has promised to give them back to me, sparingly.

No comments:

"Nos da rwyn gobeithio bod newch
chi gyd gall nosweth difyr"